Assisted Living in Minnesota
Helping each person live life to the fullest.
A resident-centered care plan is developed specifically for every Meridian Manor resident. Assisted living services can come directly to your apartment for maximum convenience and peace of mind. Nursing services are available 24/7 and physicians visit monthly. The specially trained staff is committed to offering a helping hand as needed with the activities of daily living, including grooming, dressing, bathing, and medication management.
For Your Comfort and Convenience:
- Rental community
- Custom-built apartments
- Chef-prepared meals three times a day
- Scheduled transportation and outings
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Weekly housekeeping and flat-linen service
- Concierge and room service
- All utilities, except phone and cable TV
- Secured courtyard and walking paths
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour emergency pendant system
For your enjoyment and wellness:
- Dining at The High Pointe
- Activities and wellness programs
- Library, convenience store, craft area
- Beautiful neighborhood location
- Parlor and social hall
- Bird aviary
- Monthly visits by physicians
- 24 hour on-call nursing
- Care Suites for higher levels of care
Many people first experience Meridian Manor as the result of a respite stay when a caregiver is called away on business, vacation, or simply needs a break. Meridian Manor respite stay guests enjoy a comfortable furnished apartment, three delicious meals served in the inviting dining room, snacks, and 24-hour assistance as needed with activities of daily living. In addition, respite stay residents may participate in Meridian Manor activities and take advantage of the on-site beauty salon or barber shop. A respite stay also can be a good option during an illness or for rehabilitation following a hospital visit.
At Meridian Manor, residents engage daily in activities and events that focus on the whole person, incorporating all eight dimensions of wellness—spiritual, vocational, health services, intellectual, emotional, environmental, physical and social. It could be an afternoon social, chair exercises, pet therapy, brain games, assembling care packages, or bible study. The goal is to achieve wellness in body and mind through all stages of life—and have fun!